Go on a morning desert safari while in Hurghada. Enjoy a 3-hour experience Quad-Biking and getting to know more about Bedouin culture. A desert excursion where guests get the possibility to do adventure in the desert
You’ll be picked up at your hotel and transferred by air-conditioned bus to the beach buggy station. Begin your 3-hour tour with a 25-kilometer buggy drive to the Bedouin village.
When you arrive, you’ll meet friendly locals and have a chance to sit and talk with them. Learn about their inspiring culture and way of life while enjoying the taste of Bedouin tea.
You’ll ride a camel around the village to see more of the area. Return to your beach buggy and drive it back to the beach buggy station.
From there you’ll be transferred back to your hotel by bus.
- The Minimum age for driving is 16 yrs.
- Helmet and goggles provided.
- Disclaimer form against damage and the personal injury required to be signed.
- This is a guided tour and not a racing session.
- Tailor made packages can be arranged for larger groups by offering additional Hurghada desert safari activities.